Thursday, June 26, 2008

She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not from Lysa T.

Hi ladies,
I wanted to share this from Lysa TerKeurst's blog. She is the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and I had the pleasure of seeing her this past weekend at the She Speaks Conference.

Tatum and I attended that conference and I for one came away with some life-changing tools.
You can read more about mine and Tatum's recaps here and here.

Back to Lysa's.

I have shared with many of you that I struggle with comparisons. I have written about it before and I pray often that God would help me to let go of this most defeating character trait of mine. That my whole identity would be found in Him only. To say that is easier said than done is really an understatement. I am sure you would agree.

I think as women we just have some middle high school girl stuck inside of us and we all compare ourselves to each other more than we would like to admit. I encourage you to lay those insecurities down with me today. And tomorrow. Each day - lay them down at the feet of the one who compares you to no other!

And read what Lysa has to say about it if you have a minute.

Blessings to you!
Janel

No comments: